Marble is one of the most desired stones as compared to the other natural stones we have. This is because of the luster and finish it provides to your floors and monuments. We have seen the usage of marbles from the time of Tajmahal, and it comes to the present times.
Maintaining marbles can be costly, but with effective marble polishing services, you can reduce the costs of maintaining your marble floor or monuments.
Laying down a new floor and completely removing the older one is not an economical thing to do most of the time. Marble floor polishing is the middle path for you that will help in polishing your floor and making it completely new. You may use the help of a professional to choose the ideal service if you are opting for this for the first time or want to replace your older marble polishing service provider.
It is important that you choose a marble polishing service that comprises all the necessary steps to give you the best results. Professional marble polishing services will help you with the decision process and help you choose what is best for you.
The various tools or products that are required for diamond polishing are:
- Protective mask
- Wet polisher
- Marble sealer
- Cleaning towel
- Diamond polishing pads
It is also important that, during the complete process, you keep track of the safety measures like:
- Make sure that you are using safety glasses.
- Ensure that you are wearing protective gloves and glasses.
- Make sure you have read all the instructions for using the diamond pads and wet polishers.
- You must follow all the necessary cautions written
For even and flawless polishing, here are some tips to polish your marble edges:
- You should place your marble on the work stand and make sure it is stagnant while working.
- Carefully examine the edges of the marble, They might be sharp and edgy. A smaller grit size is ideal to remove heavy scratches, and higher grit sizes are used for attaining better shine.
- You must attach backing pads to the wet polisher.
After the edges are smoothed up, you can start with the diamond polishing with the help of diamond pads. You should also open the water flow for the wet polisher.
- You should not move the polisher more than 4-5 times.
- Repeat these steps with smaller sized grits to get a smoother finish.
- Make sure you have polished each area of the floor, otherwise the unpolished surface will look like a patch. It will degrade the whole look and also be less smooth than the rest of the floor.
These steps definitely seem too much for you to carry out! Hence, there is a need for professional Italian marble polishing services. The floor polisher will help you get through all the steps, giving a seamless lustre and shine to the floor.
There are many benefits of diamond polishing, hence, it is being used by various companies and organizations like:
- It is a cost effective way of renewing your old floor and giving it a magnificent finish.
- You can also use diamond polishing on concrete to make it look fancy. It can be used in many commercial spaces, though the shine will not be matched with the marbles.
How to choose the best Indian marble polishing services?
It is important to choose the best service provider who will help you get a spotless finish. Floorzy Makeover provides the most trusted marble polishing services, backed by hundreds of customer’s testimonials.
The company has successfully helped hundreds of businesses revamp their home and office areas with world-class service. The staff is highly professional with years of experience and world class machinery to give you the best marble polishing services.